Eleccore PTY LTD
Welcome to our website. Should you continue to use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our
The term ‘Eleccore PTY LTD’ or ‘Eleccore’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Eleccore PTY LTD, the owner of the website, whose registered office is in Victoria, Australia. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’
refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- You are specifically restricted from all of the following
- publishing any website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any website material;
- using this website in any way that is or may be damaging to this website;
- using this website in any way that impacts user access to this website;
- using this website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this website;
- using this website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this website are restricted from being access by you and Eleccore may further restrict access by you to any areas of this website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any
user ID and password you may have for this website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
- In these website terms and conditions, “your content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this website. By displaying your content, you grant Eleccore a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media. Your content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Eleccore reserves the right to remove any of your content from this website at any time without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law. Also, nothing contained on this website shall be interpreted as advising you.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Victoria, Australia.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Eleccore from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
- In no event shall Eleccore, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this website whether such liability is under contract. Eleccore, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this website.
- If any provision of these terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- Eleccore is permitted to revise these terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this website you are expected to review these terms on a regular basis.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Eleccore is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms.
- These terms constitute the entire agreement between Eleccore and you in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
- These terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Victoria for the resolution of any disputes.